Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Epithets
1. The lover of traveling
I love to travel. Its something that my family and I have always enjoyed. We love the wide range of experiences we get from the people we meet and the places we visit. My favorite place has to be the busy city of seoul, korea and its diverse shopping opportunities, and Paris, the center of art and history.

2. The creator of food
My favorite things to do is to cook and create food. Its one of those hobbies that I inherited from my grandmother. She would spend hours in the kitchen making feasts of seafood, dumplings, traditional cakes, soups just from the top of her head. I learnt to appreciate and enjoy eating and cooking as part of my cultural heritage and upbringing.

3. Learner of the gospel
I love the gospel so much. I just came home from my mission at the Hill CUmorah Visitor Centre. IT was a delight to serve the lord for 18 months. I learnt so much about Joseph smith and the restoration of the gospel. It makes me excited to simply be able to understand how the kingdom of god works. It allows me to appreciate the plan of salvation better and the love our heavenly father has for each individual person.

4.  The believer of serving
Serving others is so important. I enjoy spending time doing things for others like cooking food for my mission companions or family. I also spent sometime tutoring english for free and doing service projects. When you spend time doing things for others, you become less focused on yourself - and that really helps me prioritize my time better. It also helps me find purpose in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment